Sunday 17 May 2015

How to Prepare.

Now we all know TOEFL is easy and most people tend to neglect certain sections. First, for those of you who don't know, TOEFL has 4 sections-Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing. I thought Reading and Listening would be the easiest and so neglected them. I couldn't have been more wrong.
Practicing at home we would feel that we can solve most of the reading section questions but on the day of the exam, the time factor plays a key role. Everything you knew seems new now. Although most of it is due to the anxiety attached to the test.
So my advise to you is to start early, practice a lot, don't neglect any of the sections cause they may seem easy while you're practicing but
on the test day you could be facing something else. Also, most people are afraid of the speaking and writing sections but they are not as hard as they seem. I thought I did a terrible job in those 2 sections but turns out I did better in them than Reading and listening sections.

If you're looking for coaching then go to Confluence. They have the best training methods.  

No comments:

Post a Comment